Material flow / provisioning planning team member for the automotive industry (male/female)
We are looking for experienced and motivated planning experts (male/female) to join our consultancy
team working in the field of assembly logistics planning for our Munich location. Successful candidates
will be involved in the planning, optimization and implementation of in-house material flows as well as
vehicle and engine assembly provisioning concepts for automakers.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be supporting our clients from the automotive engineering and supply industry in the design and optimization of their in-house material flow processes and of material provisioning at the assembly line.
- You will analyse existing in-house logistics structures and pre-assembly departments and highlight optimization potential.
- You will develop and implement new lean logistics and provisioning processes for final vehicle or engine assembly.
- You will select, design and procure operating facilities in close cooperation with our clients.
- You will assume responsibility for qualified project management within your scope of work.
- Interdisciplinary project work as part of a team with OEMs and/or suppliers.
- Ideally you should have a degree (university or technical college) in mechanical, production or automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- You have 2-3 years of professional/project experience in material flow and provisioning planning in the automotive engineering industry.
- You have a confident manner, good communication and social skills.
- Your thinking and action should be project and team-oriented.
- Your approach is oriented towards practical implementation.
- Good command of English, other languages would be an advantage.
- Good capacity for abstraction and expressive ability.
Working for us, you may expect a challenging, highly versatile and team-oriented work environment
offering wide-ranging scope for development and a performance-related salary scale. Because of our
international orientation, we offer the opportunity for you to gather experience abroad.
Have we attracted your interest?
Then please send us your CV and letter of application, providing an idea of your salary expectations
and dates when you would be available to start work.
Tel: +49 (0) 711 391703-0
© E-Business- und Prozess-Consulting GmbH | Handwerkstrasse 29 | D-70565 Stuttgart | +49 (0) 711 391703-0