Logistic planning / consultancy team member for the automotive industry (male/female)
Our automotive logistics projects encompass the design and optimization of both inbound logistics from suppliers
to OEM final assembly plants, as well as logistics structures and material flow processes within OEM and
supplier factories. This entails providing our clients with support both in logistics planning and in the
engineering phase of new vehicle series and engine generations (logistics planning in PEP) and in the
optimization of supply chains and logistic processes in existing series, including changeover to new
process, transport and packaging concepts such as the change over to Just in Time (JIT) or Just in
Sequence (JIS). Our sphere of activities in this area also encompasses the logistic qualification of
suppliers and the introduction of solutions from the field of lean logistics. Our in-depth expertise
allows us to assume a leading role as process consultant in the field of automotive logistics.
As we expand in this sector, we are seeking to appoint experienced employees to join our logistics
planning / consultancy teams for the automotive industry in our Stuttgart and Munich locations (male/female).
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be working on demanding logistics projects for our renowned clients within the automotive engineering industry (for instance planning new vehicle series, development of new locations, introduction of innovative logistics systems, optimization processes in series operation etc.).
- You will analyse existing logistics structures and work flows, implement analysis results into requirement-oriented logistic solutions and provide new impetus.
- You will plan and implement integral logistics process sequences (material flow, information flow, warehousing, transport, packaging etc.) from the supplier through to part provisioning at the vehicle assembly line.
- You will be working in close cooperation with the automakers own specialist functions and coordinating logistic planning work within the team.
- You will assume responsibility for your own planning work and be solely responsible representing your project outcomes vis a vis the client.
- You have a degree in engineering specializing in logistics or an equivalent qualification.
- You have project / professional experience in logistics planning or consultancy, ideally in the field of automotive logistics.
- You have a good command of English.
- You work independently and achieve excellent results even given the most complex and challenging of situations.
- Your strengths include structured and practically oriented working and a competent and convincing manner.
What we can offer you:
We are able to offer a responsible and exciting logistics project role serving a renowned clientele
coupled with a high degree of organizational freedom and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and
concepts, assume responsibility and further your personal development. Our worldwide presence also allows
us to offer the chance to participate in international projects and to gather experience abroad.
Tel: +49 (0) 711 391703-0
© E-Business- und Prozess-Consulting GmbH | Handwerkstrasse 29 | D-70565 Stuttgart | +49 (0) 711 391703-0