Project manager in factory and warehouse planning (male/female)
Our factory and warehouse planning projects entail the design of location, factory, hall and warehouse
structures for our clientele across all sectors of industry, including layout and technology planning on
the basis of ultra-modern logistical and production engineering solution concepts. In this process, we
provide client support predominantly in projects of medium complexity involving the planning of new or
extended facilities, and the replanning and also restructuring of complete factories or selected
production or warehousing areas.
To further reinforce our project team, we are looking for project managers for factory and warehouse
planning who have experience and a good track record of achievement to join our team (male/female).
Your area of responsibility:
- You will process and head up a variety of consultancy projects with the focus on the planning and restructuring of factory structure, production and warehousing concepts, the optimization of internal material flow, production and logistics process planning, drafting of layouts and the selection of operating and logistics facilities.
- You will draw up technical specifications for equipment and operating facilities, elaborate target specifications and provide support for tendering and selection processes as well as commissioning of installations.
- You will assume responsibility for consultancy projects, coordinate the project work and the project team, provide impetus and act as main point of contact for the client, as well as taking independent and professional responsibility for your project outcomes in dealing with the client
- You will be involved in the acquisition of new projects and for providing a client-oriented presentation of your sphere of work and of quotations you have compiled.
- You will hold workshops and training events on key topics from your sphere of work both within the company and externally for existing and potential clients.
- You have a degree in engineering specializing in factory planning or an equivalent qualification.
- You have a number of years of professional experience in the field of project management and plant or factory and warehouse planning.
- You have excellent methodological, analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have a confident command of MS Office, MS Access and a good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- You work independently and achieve excellent results even given the most complex and challenging of situations.
- Your strengths include structured and practically oriented working and a competent and convincing manner.
What we can offer you:
We are able to offer a responsible and exciting project processing role serving clients across different
sectors coupled with a high degree of organizational freedom and the opportunity to contribute your own
ideas and concepts, assume responsibility and further your personal development. Our worldwide presence
also allows us to offer the chance to participate in international projects and to gather experience