Packaging planning team member for the automotive industry (male/female)
As we continue to expand, we are looking for qualified and motivated team members (male/female)
to work as part of our packaging / container planning team for the automotive industry in our Munich
location from the earliest possible starting date.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be working on demanding logistics projects for our renowned clients within the automotive engineering sector, for instance on the planning of new vehicle series, development of new locations, introduction of innovative logistics systems, optimization processes in series operation etc.
- As the responsible packaging planner, you will determine the containers to be used for provisioning final vehicle and engine assembly lines, design requirement-oriented packaging concepts and coordinate timely container procurement.
- You will specify the technical requirements and be responsible for appoving prototypes.
- You will perform coordination and monitoring functions together with specialist departments, process partners and suppliers, and support the procurement and packaging project documentation processes of the technical purchasing department.
- You have a degree in engineering, industrial engineering specializing in logistics or an equivalent qualification.
- You have initial project and professional experience in the planning and implementation of containers/packaging concepts in the automotive engineering industry.
- You have initial project management experience, knowledge of MS office and Auto CAD and fluent business English.
- You work independently and achieve excellent results even given the most complex and challenging of situations.
- Your strengths include structured and practically oriented working and a competent and convincing manner.
- You enjoy working on client projects as a team player and are happy to take on responsibility.
We are able to offer you a challenging, highly diverse and team-oriented working environment involving
different opportunities for development and a performance-related salary scale. Our worldwide presence
also allows us to offer the chance to participate in international projects.
Have we attracted your interest?
Then please send us your CV and letter of application by email, providing an idea of your salary
expectations and dates when you would be available to start work.