Logistic planning / consultancy team member for the automotive industry in China (male/female)
As we continue to expand, we are looking for qualified and motivated logistic
planning and consultancy team members (male/female) to work on client projects
in China / Shenyang, starting at the earliest possible opportunity.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be working on demanding logistics projects for our renowned clients within the automotive engineering sector (for instance planning new vehicle series, development of new locations, introduction of innovative logistics systems, optimization processes in series operation etc.)
- You will analyse existing logistics structures and work flows, implement your analysis results into requirement-oriented logistics concepts and provide new impetus.
- You will plan and implement integral logistics process sequences (material flow, information flow, warehousing, transport, packaging etc.) from the supplier through to part provisioning at the vehicle assembly line.
- You will be working in close cooperation with the automakers own specialist functions and coordinating logistic planning work within the team.
- You will assume responsibility for your own planning work and be solely responsible representing your project outcomes vis a vis the client.
- You have a degree in engineering, industrial engineering specializing in logistics or an equivalent qualification.
- You have project / professional experience in the field of logistics planning or consultancy, ideally in the field of automotive logistics in China.
- Good command of English, other languages would be an advantage.
- You work independently and achieve excellent results even given the most complex and challenging of situations.
- Your strengths include structured and practically oriented working and a competent and convincing manner.
- You enjoy working on client projects as a team player and are happy to take on responsibility.
- You have a lively interest in other cultures and are sufficiently mobile to allow a long-term (over a year) at the deployment location in Shenyang/China.
- You are open to direct appointment by our branch in Shanghai.
We are able to offer you a challenging, highly diverse and team-oriented working environment involving
different opportunities for development and a performance-related salary scale. Our worldwide presence
also allows us to offer the chance to participate in international projects and gather experience abroad.
Have we attracted your interest?
Then please send us your CV and letter of application by email, providing an idea of your salary
expectations and dates when you would be available to start work.