Management consultants in supply chain management (SCM) (male/female)
Our consultancy projects in the field of supply chain management entail advising clients
on the management level in the design and optimization of cross-division and local
in-house order processing, material and information flows to create a cohesive overall
logistical network. The focus here is on SCM strategy concepts, location and network
structures for delivery, production and distribution, solutions to optimize the flow of
materials and goods, and on the design of planning, control and collaboration processes
in the supply chain. Our in-depth expertise allows us to assume a leading role as a
process consultant in the field of SCM.
As part of our further expansion program, we are looking for consultants to work in our
Stuttgart and Munich locations who have project experience and a good track record of
achievement to join us as SCM consultants.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be expected to head up and process consultancy projects in the SCM environment under your own responsibility. Working in close cooperation with our client, you will design and develop solutions for SCM and logistical processes, and you will act in the capacity of moderator during the pilot phase and roll-out in the company.
- You will be directly involved in further development of the SCM business division through the acquisition of new incoming consultancy projects, the provision of support and the consolidation of existing client relations.
- You will proactively work to further develop your areas of consultancy expertise, taking part in training events and seminars held both by clients and in-house.
- Prospects for successful candidates include management of their own work division.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of SCM as a management consultant or in an industrial company.
- You are able to provide evidence of the successful elaboration of strategic and operative SCM solution concepts and their implementation in practice.
- You are able to call on extensive specialist and problem-solving competence as well as good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ideally you have contacts or potential for the generation of opportunities and projects in the field of SCM.
- Personal initiative, persuasive skills, the ability to engender enthusiasm and team work are fundamental to your outstanding level of achievement.
What we can offer you:
We offer a responsible and exciting project processing role in the field of SCM working with a
wide-ranging clientele spanning across different branches of industry. You will have scope for
independent action and creativity, and the opportunity to further your own areas of interest,
as well as cultivating, developing and activating existing client relations. We will offer you
the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility as part of a small but excellent and
innovative team, to contribute your own ideas and concepts, and to further develop your career.